A reason to get the arts and crafts going again arrived – mainly because one of my best friends reminded me that I could just make a card instead of buying one (!).
Congrats to a lovely lady on the birth of her beautiful baby boy…
What you’ll need:
- Plain square white card
- Blue polka dot square paper, the same size as the card
- Blue baby embellishments
- Purple ribbon cut to the length of the card
- Congratulations embellishments
- Blue and purple gem stickers
- Scissors and glue
What you need to do:
- Stick the polka dot sheet to the front of the card and the ribbon through the middle
- Stick on all the embellishments!
That was a zero fuss card since it was mostly reliant on embellishments – they were premade but you could easily make your own with a bit of time! I was also pretty lucky with the coordination of all the bits and bobs I had.
Mix it up:
You could use this idea if you have the embellishments for any type of event!
To see more, please visit Greetings Cards 🙂